Inspiration


Inspiration


Climb is steep and paths are long,
But I cannot rest I must go on
For even in this dark , when I cannot see
There is someone who watches me

He thinks I am mighty and strong
He thinks I will set right all wrong
He thinks I work hard and try
To create a world for him to fly

Oh no sir! He is not my son
I don’t know this little one
But everyday when my car goes by
He waves at me and says goodbye

How can I break his faith and trust
And quit my work in utter disgust
I know I am lost and have no clue
But to that little waving hand I must stay true

I must get up and get on my feet
For that little boy on the street
Who runs to the school in bliss and glee
So one day he can be like me



Kunal Chandra  
22.January.2013

Comments

  1. Nice poem Kunal!.. glad to read you after so long! :-).. do keep writing more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A poem after years!?!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written. the way i kept guessing what it could be and the realization at the end was beautiful.
    Awaiting more of the gud pieces, keep up the good writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selva sir thanks: Indeed I should be more regular. Hopefully one day! :) And many congrats again on your new book. You are an inspiration

    Archana: A poem after years yes. The last was in 2008 I think. Some of moments of inspiration. I revisted the little space experiment document. Was great to read it all over again.

    Mayuri: Thanks for your review. I will try to be more regular! How is the cold canada!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ivory tower education vs. Practical wisdom

Do nothing - Perfect strategy for terrorists ?

I had failed once...